Black Ankle Pant
The ultimate eco-friendly professional leggings
Our signature black stretch ankle pants are a must for every woman's wardrobe. We have combined Ponti-De Roma 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and performance with the silhouette, tailoring, and pintuck of elegant dress pants to create the ultimate boardroom to homeroom trousers. These pull-on all-season ankle pants are designed without buttons, zippers, or pockets for a crisp, flattering look, that will quickly become your go-to favorite. Did we mention it makes your butt look great?
These comfortable eco-friendly ankle pants are part of Intention's interchangeable suiting collection made from body-contouring Ponti-De Roma. This biodegradable fabric passed the Global Recycle Standard (GRS), is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and free from harmful chemicals including heavy metals. They are dipped dyed using an advanced eco-friendly process in the same Jet-Black dye to perfectly mix and match our pieces for a stunning earth-friendly addition to your essentials wardrobe. All of Intention's signature pants have been designed to feel like yoga pants but are engineered to look like crisp, tailored trousers. These ankle pants are no exception.
This carefully crafted essential is Made in the USA from 61% Bamboo Rayon, 31% Recycled Polyester, and 8% Spandex. Wear these with your favorite silky blouse and heels to brunch or dress them down with Intention’s sleeveless blouse and flats for a casual but professional work-from-home look ideal for Zoom meetings.
FABRIC & CARE:
- Pull-on design for a smooth front
- Straight leg
- Ankle Length
- Slender cut makes your legs appear longer
- Wide waistband hits at your natural waist to prevent the dreaded muffin-top
- 4-way stretch, biodegradable Ponte Roma slims and shapes in all the right places
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Like colors only. Turn inside out. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low setting or lightly steam.