Black Stretch Flare Pant
Fun & flirty Stretch Flare Pant that feels like yoga
There is an alternative to buying eco-friendly fashion.
But can we live with it?
Every year, millions of people choose to spend their money on sustainable fashion.
But there is an alternative. Some rely on fast fashion instead.
Of course, we'd have to continue to release 1.2 billion tons of damaging greenhouse gases directly from apparel manufacturing.
Landfills would continue to burn clothes at a rate of one truck per second.
Even then, there would still be the problem of the people's working conditions, as well as the environmental damage as our carbon footprint grows.
Looking at it that way, it makes a lot of sense to invest in our way.
When you buy from Intention Fashion you are supporting the idea that there is a better way to design, manufacture and sell fashion in America. Be part of the solution.
- Pull-on design creates a smooth front with no bulges
- Fitted through the hips and thighs
- 4-way stretch, biodegradable Ponte Roma lifts, hugs, and flatters your body and figure
- Signature pintuck elongates and streamlines your silhouette
- Fun flare hem makes your legs look longer and flatters any body shape
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Like colors only. Turn inside out. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low setting or lightly steam.
- Designed in Miami
- Made in L.A.
- Eco-friendly fabric meets Global Recycle Standard (GRS) and is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric imported from Taiwan
- 61% Bamboo, 31% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex