Beige Tank Dress
The must have sleeveless dress
There is an alternative to buying eco-friendly fashion.
But can we live with it?
Every year, millions of people choose to spend their money on sustainable fashion.
But there is an alternative. Some rely on fast fashion instead.
Of course, we'd have to continue to release 1.2 billion tons of damaging greenhouse gases directly from apparel manufacturing.
Landfills would continue to burn clothes at a rate of one truck per second.
Even then, there would still be the problem of the people's working conditions, as well as the environmental damage as our carbon footprint grows.
Looking at it that way, it makes a lot of sense to invest in our way.
When you buy from Intention Fashion you are supporting the idea that there is a better way to design, manufacture and sell fashion in America. Be part of the solution.
- Multipurpose, fitted tank dress
- Super soft jersey knit fabric that is great for sensitive skin
- 4-way stretch creates pull-on ease and round the clock comfort
- Feminine scoop neck and back
- Minimalist silhouette creates dozens of styling options
- No trims to distract or exaggerate your shape or limit styling
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 4-way stretch jersey fabric
- Spot clean as needed. Hand or machine wash gently in cold water with like colors as required. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low temperature or steam on low setting.
- Designed in Miami
- Made in L.A.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 4-way stretch jersey fabric imported from Canada.
- 66% Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex