Stretch Pencil Skirt
The ultimate 4-way stretch skirt
There is an alternative to buying eco-friendly fashion.
But can we live with it?
Every year, millions of people choose to spend their money on sustainable fashion.
But there is an alternative. Some rely on fast fashion instead.
Of course, we'd have to continue to release 1.2 billion tons of damaging greenhouse gases directly from apparel manufacturing.
Landfills would continue to burn clothes at a rate of one truck per second.
Even then, there would still be the problem of the people's working conditions, as well as the environmental damage as our carbon footprint grows.
Looking at it that way, it makes a lot of sense to invest in our way.
When you buy from Intention Fashion you are supporting the idea that there is a better way to design, manufacture and sell fashion in America. Be part of the solution.
- Pull-on design for a smooth front
- Fitted through the hips and thighs
- 4-way stretch, biodegradable Ponte Roma lifts, hugs, and, flatters your curves
- Crisp silhouette Hits just above the knee and at your natural waist
- Minimalist silhouette creates dozens of styling options
- No trims to distract or exaggerate your shape or limit styling
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Like colors only. Turn inside out. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low setting or lightly steam.
- Designed in Miami
- Made in L.A.
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS) and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric imported from Taiwan
- 61% Bamboo, 31% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex