Black Stretch Pencil Skirt
The ultimate 4-way stretch skirt
Intention's fabulous black stretch pencil skirt is a wardrobe must. Using our signature black 4-way stretch biodegradable Ponte De Roma, we crafted a minimalist pull-on skirt with a straight hem that flatters many shapes. We have combined the performance and comfort of stretch Ponti-De Roma with master tailoring, including flattering side panels, to create the ultimate stretch pencil skirt.
Made in the USA, our Ponte fabric is earth-friendly and made from Bamboo, recycled Polyester, and Spandex allows this skirt to be both flattering and comfortable. This biodegradable fabric passed the Global Recycle Standard (GRS), which is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and free from harmful chemicals including heavy metals. Using an advanced eco-friendly process, the Ponti-De Roma fabric is dipped dyed in the same Jet-Black to perfectly mix and match our pieces for a stunning earth-friendly addition to your essentials wardrobe.
Thanks to a crisp silhouette and comfortable stretch fit, you can wear this skirt at your natural waist or move it up or down to create many styling options. Pair this skirt with ballet flats and the sleeveless ruffle neck top or our vintage-inspired jacket for that unique 50s flare.
FABRIC & CARE:
- Pull-on design for a smooth front
- Fitted through the hips and thighs
- 4-way stretch, biodegradable Ponte Roma lifts, hugs, and, flatters your curves
- Crisp silhouette Hits just above the knee and at your natural waist
- Minimalist silhouette creates dozens of styling options
- No trims to distract or exaggerate your shape or limit styling
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Like colors only. Turn inside out. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low setting or lightly steam.
- Designed in Miami
- Made in L.A.
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS) and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric imported from Taiwan
- 61% Bamboo, 31% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex